Graphic Design Intern1
- Company: *iHub_
- Deadline: Monday 15th October 2012
- Location: Nairobi
*iHub_ is looking for a graphic designer intern with competence and strong interest in creating visualizations from raw data..
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensuring that all design work fits the iHub brand guidelines and as well as those of the initiatives under iHub.
- Formatting all documents (Reports, Proposals, Invoices, Receipts, etc) according to the iHub brand and its initiatives.
- Come up with new concepts and/or working styles to improve efficiency and speed.
- Work hand in hand with other teams to get the job done and to meet set deadlines.
- Advanced working knowledge of Adobe Illustrator (Especially), InDesign, Photoshop, Dreamweaver and Lightroom.
- Creativity and having a fast learning curve is required.
- Solid knowledge of graphic design basics (styles, typography, colors, etc.)
- Ability to consistently manage and design within brand and style guidelines for all marketing materials.
- Good knowledge of HTML/CSS is a great advantage.
- Impecable attention to detail and good time management are also favorable qualities to have..
Additional Benefitial Skills:
- Passion for Photography
- Some skill in video editing and motion graphics
- User Interface design experience for both mobile and web platforms
How to apply
Please send and email with the subject as GRAPHIC DESIGN INTERNSHIP and attach your resume and portfolio (As PDF or a link) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Send recent artworks and mix them up a little (Web, Print, Branding etc)
- HOW DO YOU DEVELOP YOUR SOFTWARE... Wednesday 3rd September 2014 6:00pm
- MOBILE MONDAY – FEATURING ELMA BY CRAFT SILICON... Monday 8th September 2014 6:00pm
- MANAGING CUSTOMERS AND MARKETS... Tuesday 9th September 2014 9:00am
- Forum - The intersection between mobile and big data... Wednesday 27th August 2014 5:30pm