Product Marketing Manager1
- Company: Mzoori
- Deadline: Wednesday 31st October 2012
- Location: Nairobi
Mzoori seeks an experienced Marketing Manager who is passionate about technology and innovation. The successful candidate must have experience developing and managing product marketing programs in a start-up internet or media company. He or she must thrive with cross-functional teams and exhibit excellent analytical and product positioning skills. This is a full-time position.
- Develops marketing plans and sales strategies in line with the overall Mzoori business plan.
- Plans and leads successful product launches.
- Works with cross-functional teams (including design, product, and engineering stakeholders) to deliver world-class product marketing communications.
- Responsible for the performance and development of Sales Personnel (Account Executives).
- Prepares action plans by individuals as well as by team for effective search of sales leads and prospects.
- Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
- Conducts one-on-one review with all Account Executives to build more effective communications, to understand training and development needs, and to provide insight for the improvement of Account Executive’s sales and activity performance.
- Provides timely feedback to senior management regarding performance.
- Maintains accurate records of all pricings, sales, and activity reports submitted by Account Executives.
- Creates and conducts proposal presentations and RFP responses.
- Assists Account Executives in preparation of proposals and presentations.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent. Masters experience is a plus
- 5+ years experience in technology and/or management
- Has demonstrated product marketing expertise in the web technology sector and the ability to contribute at both strategic and operational levels
- Is a flexible cross-functional manager comfortable with a fast-paced, often ambiguous, start-up environment
- Is an outstanding communicator with a keen ability to translate complexity into creative, intuitive campaigns
- Is a strong manager with excellent organization and people skills and the ability to set priorities, problem-solve, multi-task and work well in a dynamic, rapidly changing environment
Successful candidates will receive a competitive remuneration package. Mzoori will offer you great benefits and perks to make sure that your life is satisfying as you work.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Mzoori is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all roles without regard to ethnicity, race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, or any other status protected under the Laws of the Republic of Kenya.
How to apply
Please email your Cover Letter, CV, Portfolio, and any other attachments to email@example.com with the subject “Marketing Manager Job”.
- Entrepreneurship Forum #5... Saturday 27th September 2014 1:00pm
- BBC “WORLD HAVE YOUR SAY” RADIO SHOW... Tuesday 23rd September 2014 8:00pm
- Quality Assurance workshop... Wednesday 24th September 2014 2:00pm
- NRBUZZ: Using M-Health services to support home-based health care... Thursday 18th September 2014 5:30pm