IT Project Manager3
- Company: Flexi Personnel Ltd
- Deadline: Saturday 13th October 2012
- Location: Nairobi
Our Client, an Information Communications Technology firm providing Custom Software Development, Mobile Banking, web solutions, alongside other ICT based services, seeks to recruit an IT Project Manager.
We are specifically looking for a candidate with 3 years experience with programming languages and tools e.g. Java SE, Java EE, PHP, J2ME is a bonus with Rapid Program Execution Skills and procedures is also a bonus
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Create and execute project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing software needs and requirements.
- Identify resources needed and assign individual responsibilities to self and project team towards achievement of objectives
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope of work and coordinate project reporting
- Review deliverables prepared by team and conduct quality control and analysis before passing to client
- Document all project workflows and deliverables for easier follow up, coordination, maintenance and support
- Document viable projects, write project proposals and presentations and write project requirements documents.
- Design, develop and implement sound programmatic solutions to clients with no supervision
- Engage in deliberations with other organization and stakeholders, make presentations, pitch solutions to the relevant parties and close sales / partnership agreements for new businesses and joint ventures for the viable solutions
Qualifications and Competencies
- A degree course in a relevant discipline (ICT, Project management or Software development related)
- At least 2-3 years experience working in similar position with similar responsibilities
- 3 years experience with programming languages and tools e.g. Java SE, Java EE, PHP, J2ME is a bonus with Rapid Program Execution Skills and procedures is also a bonus
- Experience with financial management software and financial accounting packages and Graphic design skills (Photoshop, illustrator, Fireworks etc) is a bonus
- Good technical background with an understanding of software solutions development and life cycle.
- Analytical and ability to make sound judgment on viability of ventures
- Good human interaction and interpersonal skills
How to apply
To apply, send your CV ONLY and cover letter to email@example.com before Suturday 13th October 2012. Clearly indicate the position applied for and the minimum salary expectation on the subject line.
- EXPERT TALK - IBM'S RESEARCH DR. KOMMIE WELDEMARIAM... Tuesday 11th March 2014 12:55am
- DevOps Day Nairobi 2014... Tuesday 11th March 2014 12:55am
- NAIROBIJS MARCH MEETUP – PLAYING WITH ANGULARJS... Tuesday 11th March 2014 12:55am
- INTEL – GOOGLE DEVELOPER GROUP MEETUP... Tuesday 11th March 2014 12:55am