- Company: Squad Digital
- Deadline: Sunday 7th October 2012
- Location: Nairobi
This is an exciting position to shape how the region’s leading brands conduct their marketing and business in the digital age.
- Develop smart, research-based proposals and presentations that enhance Squad’s reputation as a leading digital agency.
- Build online advertising campaigns for clients
- Consult with clients to understand their business needs and propose solutions that allow customer acquisition, build brand equity and raise awareness on new initiatives by the client.
- Monitor and analyse online marketing and campaign performance data in order to suggest structural and editorial improvements that will optimise ad campaigns.
- Consult clients on adopting the best possible creative solutions that can drive top of the mind awareness and ROI strategies
- Provide customer training and orientation on advertising and reporting products
- Proven understanding of both online and traditional media
- BA/BS degree (In lieu of degree, 2 years relevant work experience)
- Certification in Google Adwords/Google Analytics preferred
- Strong problem-solving and analytical abilities
- Demonstrated excellence in writing/editing and verbal communication
How to apply
Please send in your CVs to email@example.com
- NRBUZZ: Using M-Health services to support home-based health care... Thursday 18th September 2014 5:30pm
- INTEL-SPONSORED GAME DEVELOPER MEETUP... Saturday 6th September 2014 10:00am
- PHP User Group... Tuesday 2nd September 2014 5:30pm
- HOW DO YOU DEVELOP YOUR SOFTWARE... Wednesday 3rd September 2014 6:00pm