Creative Web Designer2
- Company: Onpoint-IT Solutions International Limited
- Deadline: Sunday 30th September 2012
- Location: Nairobi
Onpoint-IT, one of the leading Digital marketing Agencies in East Africa is recruiting for a talented Creative Website Designer to join their team. With a natural flair for design you will be an ideas-led designer with the ability to add class.
As an experienced Creative Web Designer you will be working within the busy creative department creating websites, Web banners, web portals, and landing pages.
- Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Adobe Flash, MS Office
- Has experience in producing PSD concepts into Joomla, or Wordpress CMS
- Experience working with Content management systems - Joomla and Wordpress
- A good eye for colours, typography, design and composition
- Ability to project manage and optimise workflows
- Ability to show good initiative, judgement and excellent attention to detail
- Experience of working on multiple projects to tight deadlines
- Ability to interpret user requirement and design a concept that meets the specific user's expectations
- Designing websites for new and existing clients
- Design and development of landing pages and web ads for Digital marketing based projects
- Design and develop Blogs and Social media branding for client pages
- Design User interfaces for Web development projects
- Generate Weekly and Monthly reports to clients
- Degree or diploma in creative design or any other related technology
- Excellent skills in Content Management Systems – Specifically Word-press, Joomla. Drupal will be an added advantage
- Excellent skills in CSS, HTML
- Knowledge and experience of database technologies – MySQL
- An understanding of web scripting languages – PHP/ASP/JSP
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to meet strict tight deadlines
A copy of your CV with a profile of similar work done should be sent to email@example.com. Include your current renumeration package and your expected package.
How to apply
A copy of your CV with a profile of similar work done before should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Wireless Wednesday - Opportunities and Challenges for Adoption of mHealth Solutions in Kenya... Wednesday 23rd July 2014 12:00pm
- #FailFaire Nairobi - Mishaps. Mistakes. Migraines... Thursday 17th July 2014 7:00pm
- ENTREPRENEURS FORUM #3... Saturday 19th July 2014 10:00am
- Job Hunting 4 Techies 101... Wednesday 9th July 2014 5:30pm