Internship Advert: Web/Java Intern1
- Company: Twenty Four Interactive Ltd
- Deadline: Friday 31st August 2012
- Location: Nairobi
Twenty Four Interactive Ltd is a Web, Mobile and Business Intelligence (BI) solutions company based in Nairobi Kenya.
We are looking for an intern with a flair in Web and Java programming and who is:
- Capable of writing standards compliant CSS, HTML, XML code used predominantly in Web 2.0 applications.
- Conversant with Content Management Systems (CMS) particularly Joomla. Knowledge of Wordpress will be an added advantage.
- Cognizant of photo and image editing in Adobe Photoshop and/or Fireworks.
- Has worked with the Linux Apache MySQL and PHP (LAMP) stack.
- Knowledgeable in Java, and has developed Java based applications.
- Abrest with Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS) especially MYSQL and Oracle.
- Aware of how to use C-Panel, FTP and other web based tools in updating websites.
- Ready to engage on a steep learning curve ( Its an internship after all! ).
- Desirable – knows Pentaho ( sasa nini hii? ).
FYI-Some Stuff You Need To Know…
- Don't worry if you don't know all the above. If you think you are good in one thing, then send us your CV for a review and we can have a discussion.
- This might end up as a job, so look good! :-)
- Only successful applicants will be contacted.
How to apply
To apply – Send the following:
• An example of some the work you have done, either an awesome web page (please indicate the URL), or screenshots of your programs/apps( if it’s not online).
• Along with your CV to email@example.com with the Title-Web/Java Intern in the subject of your e-mail.
- The Cheetah Fund Crowdfunding Bootcamp... Thursday 9th October 2014 9:00am
- PHP USER GROUP MEETUP... Tuesday 7th October 2014 5:30pm
- Wireless Wednesday... Wednesday 1st October 2014 12:00pm
- Entrepreneurship Forum #5... Saturday 27th September 2014 1:00pm