Software Testing Engineer2
- Company: Compulynx Ltd
- Deadline: Tuesday 21st August 2012
- Location: Nairobi
- Analyze functional specs for completeness & testability.
- Analyze test output, identify discrepancies and clearly document defects.
- Ensure requirements are testable.
- Recognize document issues and develop options for issue resolution.
- Ability to explain testing methodology, processes, tools, templates, environment & concepts to team members
- Understand and be able to explain basic design components and methodology
- SDLC & QA methodologies expertise
- Write test cases and test scenarios for the project.
- Prioritized test requirements and organized test cases accordingly.
- Keen attention to detail
- Perform scheduled, ad hoc functional testing & regression testing.
- Interacting with relational databases to create and validate test data results
- Execute test cases.
- Logged defects during the test execution phase.
- Reported test results to the Test Lead or Project Leader.
- Delivers informative, well-organized presentations
- Ability to document and communicate the status of testing progress against plans, taking corrective action and escalation as necessary
- Prepare & deliver reports, recommendations or alternatives that address existing and potential trouble areas.
- Demonstrates a high level of energy and enthusiasm
- Fits well into any team
- Works well with any personality type
- Drives to completion of the task at hand
- Self-confident and passionate about the QA role
- Bug tracking tool: Bugzilla.
- Automation testing tool :QTP
- Performance testing tool: Jmeter, Load Runner.
- Test Management tool: QC.
How to apply
Send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- CryptoParty... Tuesday 15th April 2014 4:00pm
- QUALITY ASSURANCE TRAINING WITH OLIVER SZIMMETAT, MICROSOFT... Thursday 10th April 2014 10:00am
- NRBUZZ: WHAT ROLE DOES RESEARCH PLAY IN EDTECH?... Thursday 10th April 2014 5:30pm
- AFFORDABLE MANAGEMENT TRAINING WITH AFRICAN MANAGEMENT INITIATIVE... Tuesday 8th April 2014 9:00am