Need ambitious and communicative Webdeveloper with >= 3 years experience.1
- Company: dubco.de
- Deadline: Friday 7th September 2012
- Location: Nairobi
Need ambitious and communicative Webdeveloper with >= 3 years experience.
dubco.de is a young web start-up working on several exciting SaaS web applications for deployment on its own servers. We focus on innovative business models and excel at exploiting new niches and opportunities. For boring, repetitive, uncreative jobs please apply with our competitors only.
Are you a Webdeveloper with experience of 3 years or more, ideally having spent most of that time developing web applications? Do you write clean, structured, OOP code? Are you ambitious, smart and a good communicator? Do you have an entrepreneurial instinct? Then you should apply now to get your career started with dubco.de!
Besides a few small projects, you will inherit large projects and adjust them for our needs, e.g. turning a normal single-tenant script into a multi-tenant (SaaS) solution, integrating them with other modules and most importantly writing your own modules. This job is for you, if you want to specialize in developing web applications, if you want to jump on the SaaS-trend of hosting applications and if you want to gain teamleader experience.
- you write excellent, well structured php
- you have experience in inheriting or working on large projects
- you have access to a PC/laptop (i.e. to work from home when necessary)
ADVANTAGEOUS (but not required)
- you write ruby, python or other server-side script languages
- SVN, Git, Mercury or similar version control system
- flawless English
YOUR CAREER WITH DUBCO.DE
We are 100% dedicated to foster your career. You will work directly with the CEO and we will give you team-leader responsibilities early on and pursue every opportunity to increase your value on the job market. We work hard to foster long-term, productive and happy relationships with our employees.
Our salary range is 25k-35k per month depending on experience/skill and potentially more for outstanding applicants.
How to apply
HOW TO APPLY - IT\'S EASY!
Your application should consist of a brief cover letter (not attached, but written in the email), and a CV in PDF format attached to the email. In your cover letter simply indicate the total number of months you have spent developing web applications exclusively. Finally, state your expected salary at the end of the cover letter. This is required.
It\'s time to apply! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Job Webdeveloper"
- The Cheetah Fund Crowdfunding Bootcamp... Thursday 9th October 2014 9:00am
- PHP USER GROUP MEETUP... Tuesday 7th October 2014 5:30pm
- Wireless Wednesday... Wednesday 1st October 2014 12:00pm
- Entrepreneurship Forum #5... Saturday 27th September 2014 1:00pm