.NET Developer (C#,ASP.NET,Web Services)2
- Company: Software Dynamics Limited
- Deadline: Monday 1st October 2012
- Location: NAIROBI
Software Dynamics Limited, develops, impliments, customizes and supports complex and business critical applications specializing in Banking Systems, HRMIS, Payroll, ERP, Mobile, Microsoft and Oracle Solutions .We seek to hire a motivated and self driven .NET Developer (C#,ASP.NET,Web Services) .
Candidates are expected to have excellent organizational and time-management skills and will have the opportunity to interact with top of the line software architects, engineers and sales team from all over africa .
You will work in an environment that encourages creative thinking and development of innovative and cutting-edge mobile projects, including solutions that involve text messaging, mobile Internet, apps, and more. Our ideal intern thinks out-of-the-box, has an entrepreneurial mindset, and has a pleasant, team-oriented attitude. We are seeking the best and brightest candidates, who have an interest in immersing themselves in the dynamic, fast-paced mobile industry we work in.
- At least 3 years of MS SQL Server, C#.NET / Visual Studio and ASP.NET
- Must have database skills preferably with MS SQL
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- Web application deployment / maintenance
- Full life cycle development including testing (nUnit)
- Cross-browser web application development
- Backend API web services integration
- Microsoft IIS configuration
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
Day to Day tasks:
- Design, develop, maintain, support and enhance an existing suite of applications
- Application and technical support to internal and external users
- Full life cycle development with strong attention to detail with testing
- Problem solving and troubleshooting
- Scoping level of effort for new projects
Be ready to work for long hours and strict deadlines.
Must be authorized to work in the Kenya on a full-time basis for any employer.
How to apply
email : email@example.com
- The Kenya Lean Series... Tuesday 29th July 2014 5:30pm
- Tech Meets Conservation 07... Thursday 31st July 2014 6:30pm
- AMI Self Management Training... Saturday 12th July 2014 9:00am
- Wireless Wednesday... Wednesday 30th July 2014 12:00pm