Junior Graphic Designer1
- Company: Klay-klay
- Deadline: Tuesday 31st July 2012
- Location: Nairobi
Klay-klay is looking for a graphic designer to fill the position of Junior Design Consultant. He/she needs to be skilled in Photoshop with additional skill in Dreamweaver and Illustrator. We are looking for someone who is creative and fast in learning, someone who can think and guide the direction of projects. This person will be trained to fill the position of the Senior Design Consultant.
Klay-klay is a 3 year old fast growing Brand Identity agency with a splendid working environment.
Send your Portfolio and CV to email@example.com
Or visit the link http://klay-klay.com/get-a-job-klay-klay
How to apply
- CryptoParty... Tuesday 15th April 2014 4:00pm
- QUALITY ASSURANCE TRAINING WITH OLIVER SZIMMETAT, MICROSOFT... Thursday 10th April 2014 10:00am
- NRBUZZ: WHAT ROLE DOES RESEARCH PLAY IN EDTECH?... Thursday 10th April 2014 5:30pm
- AFFORDABLE MANAGEMENT TRAINING WITH AFRICAN MANAGEMENT INITIATIVE... Tuesday 8th April 2014 9:00am