Junior Graphic Designer1
- Company: Klay-klay
- Deadline: Tuesday 31st July 2012
- Location: Nairobi
Klay-klay is looking for a graphic designer to fill the position of Junior Design Consultant. He/she needs to be skilled in Photoshop with additional skill in Dreamweaver and Illustrator. We are looking for someone who is creative and fast in learning, someone who can think and guide the direction of projects. This person will be trained to fill the position of the Senior Design Consultant.
Klay-klay is a 3 year old fast growing Brand Identity agency with a splendid working environment.
Send your Portfolio and CV to email@example.com
Or visit the link http://klay-klay.com/get-a-job-klay-klay
How to apply
- Wireless Wednesday - How to use mobile technology to improve education outcomes... Wednesday 6th August 2014 12:00pm
- The Kenya Lean Series... Tuesday 29th July 2014 5:30pm
- Tech Meets Conservation 07... Thursday 31st July 2014 6:30pm
- AMI Self Management Training... Saturday 12th July 2014 9:00am