Senior VB6 or VB.NET Developer2
- Company: kcr-hr ltd
- Deadline: Friday 31st August 2012
- Location: nairobi
Our client a well established fastest growing Software Development Company in Kenya is seeking to fill the position of Senior VB6 Developer.
The ideal candidate should have excellent experience of development of VB.net/ vb6
ü duties and descriptions
1. Co-coordinating software development task with remote office.
2. Testing and verifying to ensure that products being developed are aligned to business objectives.
3. Developing modules as per the local requirement.
4. Debugging, Analyzing and Troubleshooting bugs, error and problems in the products.
5. Visiting client sites to do SRS, co-ordination and responsible for handling of overall products.
6. Conduct Training to support people on various products.
7. Design database, develop SQL queries and store procedure depending upon nature of project.
8. Develop Prototype based on SRS or module requirements.
9. Focus on strategic issues and suggest improvements related to work processes and operations.
10. Responsible for overall supervision of projects by maintaining quality and deadlines.
11. Focus on strategic issues and suggest improvements related to work processes and operations.
üabilities, experience, training and other professional requirements
1. Having good experience of development in VB6 or VB.Net Language
2. Having strong knowledge of SQL Queries, Procedures and should have worked on MSSQL SERVER 2000, 2005, 2008.
3. Having expertise designing Reports using Crystal Reports 2008
4. Design and Development of Windows Applications in Visual Studio 2005/2008.
5. Should have worked with .Net Framework 2.0 and 3.5
6. Should be technically very strong and should have experience in Database designing, coding, unit/integration testing in bigger projects having multiple modules
7. Should have 3+ years of programming experience.
8. Should have good Troubleshooting and Problem solving skills.
9. Excellent analytical and solution oriented approach.
10. Have a very good grasping power and have strong domain knowledge background.
11. Ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
12. Must be able to work independently and in a team environment working with local and remote teams.
13. Good experience working on International Projects and should have ability to communicate effectively with clients regarding technical details.
14. Excellent communication skills (verbal & written), good interpersonal skills and leadership qualities that foster team work and build lasting relationships.
Expected start date: Immediate Joining
Salary package: 35,000 Kshs to 80,000 Kshs
How to apply
send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Forum - The intersection between mobile and big data... Wednesday 27th August 2014 5:30pm
- NRBUZZ: DRONES FOR AGRICULTURAL MONITORING IN KENYA... Sunday 24th August 2014 5:30pm
- Tech Meets Conservation 08... Thursday 28th August 2014 6:00pm
- Art meets Tech roundtable... Thursday 21st August 2014 5:30pm