Senior Reports Programmer (SQL, ASP, DHTML, Google Chart Tools)1
- Company: Equity for Tanzania Ltd
- Deadline: Wednesday 1st August 2012
- Location: Moshi, Kilimanjaro
Looking for a highly experienced programmer to develop management reports on our bespoke information system. EFTA is a lease financing institution based in Moshi, Kilimanjaro, Tanzania, and we have developed our own online application that helps us manage our lease contracts, customers, suppliers, etc. This application has a database from which we need to pull out complex information and present it in a simple form to the management team, the credit committee, the board of directors, and ultimately to our investors.
We are looking to have about a dozen reports generated over the coming months, many of which should be automated and distributed on an email distribution list. The reports will pull data from a MySQL database running on a custom ASP-based application, and can make use of technologies such as DHTML and Google Charts to make the interface and output user friendly. Note that the candidate will need to be highly versatile with Classic ASP and HTML code in order to understand how the application calculates some of the existing metrics internally.
The candidate should be able to work remotely from their preferred location.
Successful candidates will be considered for a series of follow-on jobs.
How to apply
Send a CV and links to relevant work to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The OLX Experience... Friday 25th July 2014 6:00pm
- Wireless Wednesday - Opportunities and Challenges for Adoption of mHealth Solutions in Kenya... Wednesday 23rd July 2014 12:00pm
- #FailFaire Nairobi - Mishaps. Mistakes. Migraines... Thursday 17th July 2014 7:00pm
- ENTREPRENEURS FORUM #3... Saturday 19th July 2014 10:00am