ASP.NET & MySQL Developer1
- Company: Finance in Motion GmbH
- Deadline: Sunday 30th September 2012
- Location: Anywhere
Job Description: Finance in Motion develops its core business tools in-house and is currently looking for an experienced programmer and business analyst to strengthen its internal software development capacity. The candidate will be working from his home office and will liaise frequently with colleagues based in Nairobi and with the head-office based in Frankfurt.
These will be the duties and responsibilities:
- Liaise with the IT manager and with the operational departments to collect specification and produce technical description for the software development projects.
- Recommend on the most appropriate technologies to be employed for secure and scalable web solutions.
- Provide leadership, methodology and example when managing the development of new software modules for the company.
- Provide high quality code in line with company coding guidelines and thorough technical documentation on the modules developed.
Qualifications / Skills:
- .NET development. Preferred language VB.NET, but C# is welcome, too
- Good experience in database design and development. Preferred platform: MySQL
- Experience of collaborative software development in teams: source control, versioning, with tools like SVN or Visual Source Safe
- Proven track record in all phases of the software delivery life-cycle, from technical specification, to development, roll-out, documentation and support
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience in software development
- Creative, responsible and self motivating attitude
Besides above formal qualifications, it is equally important that our team members show a high commitment to development finance and international cooperation. We are a young, multicultural team and enthusiastic about what we do, convinced that a strong and dedicated team is the key to success. We promote free thinking to generate results that will contribute to developing inclusive financial systems in transition economies and developing countries.
How to apply
Send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- EXPERT TALK - IBM'S RESEARCH DR. KOMMIE WELDEMARIAM... Monday 10th March 2014 2:23pm
- DevOps Day Nairobi 2014... Monday 10th March 2014 2:23pm
- NAIROBIJS MARCH MEETUP – PLAYING WITH ANGULARJS... Monday 10th March 2014 2:23pm
- INTEL – GOOGLE DEVELOPER GROUP MEETUP... Monday 10th March 2014 2:23pm