Data Warehouse/Business Intelligence Developer2
- Company: AGX Systems
- Deadline: Wednesday 30th March 2011
- Location: Nairobi
Do you have expertience in developing Data Warehouse/EIS front-ends using either Cognos, Business Objects, Microstrategy or MS SQL Server Analysis Services? If so we would really like to hear from you.
If yes, we have an attractive position for you.
AGX Systems is an IT Consultancy that creates business intelligence systems and e-commerce systems for various leading organisations within the region and beyond.
- You will be required to work as part of a BI development team developing prototypes and full systems using Microstrategy and other Business Intelligence tools such as Cognos
- The back end in most cases will be SQL Server but on some projects may differ
- Providing information/support to the SQL Server/back end developers
- You will be involved in modifying existing projects too and training in new toolsets will be availed
- The role begins on 31 Mar 2011 so you need to be immediately available.
- The role will be based at our Nairobi office in Westlands
NOTE: This position is is on either a consultant or permanent basis depending on candidates preference
- Excellent proficiency in at least one Business Intelligence front end tool (e.g. Cognos, Microstrategy, Hyperion, SQL Server Analysis Services, etc)
- Excellent SQL proficiency
- Commercial experience especially with large databases
- ETL (Extract Transform and Load) experience is an added advantage
- A bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field
- Must be available to start on 31 Mar 2011
- Ability to work as part of team with minimal supervision
- Other optional technical skills are ASP.NET, XML, XSL and technical documentation skills
How to apply
Send your application to: email@example.com
Please don't apply if you do not meet requirements 1 to 3 above.
Postal applications, hand delivered applications or phone calls relating to this position will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Your cover letter will determine if your CV will be shortlisted. Therefore in bullet points, be sure to indicate your experience in the above skills especially in Business Intelligence front end development
- Also indicate your remuneration expectations.
- Kids Hacker Camp: April Edition... Tuesday 22nd April 2014 9:00am
- CryptoParty... Tuesday 15th April 2014 4:00pm
- QUALITY ASSURANCE TRAINING WITH OLIVER SZIMMETAT, MICROSOFT... Thursday 10th April 2014 10:00am
- NRBUZZ: WHAT ROLE DOES RESEARCH PLAY IN EDTECH?... Thursday 10th April 2014 5:30pm