PHP Programmer / Developer2
- Company: Synergy Informatics Ltd
- Deadline: Saturday 30th June 2012
- Location: Nairobi
We are looking for someone that can design and program web-based applications. The successful candidate will be able to work well in a team environment, enjoy challenges, and be a creative asset for the company.
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering or Business related field and/or equivalent work experience.
- Strong skills in Java, OOP PHP and MySQL
- Previous experience in web apps design and development
- Strong organization, communication, people and problem-solving skills.
- A proactive approach and an ability to work independently and/or lead and coordinate team activities
- Willing to work hard and learn and meet tight schedules
- Ability to apply programming knowledge to multiple tasks
How to apply
Send your CV to email@example.com
- NRBUZZ: Using M-Health services to support home-based health care... Thursday 18th September 2014 5:30pm
- INTEL-SPONSORED GAME DEVELOPER MEETUP... Saturday 6th September 2014 10:00am
- PHP User Group... Tuesday 2nd September 2014 5:30pm
- HOW DO YOU DEVELOP YOUR SOFTWARE... Wednesday 3rd September 2014 6:00pm