PHP Programmer / Developer2
- Company: Synergy Informatics Ltd
- Deadline: Saturday 30th June 2012
- Location: Nairobi
We are looking for someone that can design and program web-based applications. The successful candidate will be able to work well in a team environment, enjoy challenges, and be a creative asset for the company.
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering or Business related field and/or equivalent work experience.
- Strong skills in Java, OOP PHP and MySQL
- Previous experience in web apps design and development
- Strong organization, communication, people and problem-solving skills.
- A proactive approach and an ability to work independently and/or lead and coordinate team activities
- Willing to work hard and learn and meet tight schedules
- Ability to apply programming knowledge to multiple tasks
How to apply
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Forum - The intersection between mobile and big data... Wednesday 27th August 2014 5:30pm
- NRBUZZ: DRONES FOR AGRICULTURAL MONITORING IN KENYA... Sunday 24th August 2014 5:30pm
- Tech Meets Conservation 08... Thursday 28th August 2014 6:00pm
- Art meets Tech roundtable... Thursday 21st August 2014 5:30pm