- Company: Synergy Informatics Ltd
- Deadline: Saturday 30th June 2012
- Location: Nairobi
The developer in this role will have a solid background in Android development and Java Enterprise Edition (Java EE); experience with IOS highly desired. The successful candidate will be able to work well in a team environment, enjoy challenges, and be a creative asset for the company.
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering or Business related field and/or equivalent work experience.
- Hands-on experience in a technical position with the implementation and utilization of application development
- Strong Java experience and Android; IOS highly desired
- Ability to convert functional requirements into technical specifications, and configure, tailor and or customize the solutions including building interfaces
- Must possess strong communication skills (written and verbal) with the ability to work well solo and in a project team environment
- Excellent client facing experience e.g., requirements gathering, definition of technology needs and application design
- Enthusiasm for technology with pulse on current trends and technologies in the area of mobile application development
- Dedication to continued learning and knowledge share of mobile applications and their abilities
This is a great opportunity to work with emerging mobile technologies within a growing, successful organization.
How to apply
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Art meets Tech roundtable... Thursday 21st August 2014 5:30pm
- Afroes Game Design Challenge... Thursday 21st August 2014 9:00am
- FIRESIDE CHAT: RENAUD VISAGE (EVENTBRITE FOUNDER)... Monday 11th August 2014 5:00pm
- Google #40 Forward iHub Forum... Friday 8th August 2014 5:30pm