Social Media Strategist1
- Company: Creative Edge Limited
- Deadline: Saturday 2nd June 2012
- Location: Nairobi
Overall Job Summary
To create, develop and manage campaigns for customers and increase traffic, interaction and revenue via social media. To develop specific community mapping documents based on individual client’s needs, setting up the technical aspects of each campaign where needed, or on an ad-hoc basis, and tracking of each of the campaigns, from reputation management to engagement metrics.
To assess strategies currently in place for existing clients and to recommend new or amended campaigns to help grow brand awareness, increase traffic, improve return on investment and grow the various social media properties.
Details of function
- Provide social media campaigns for clients (all aspects including creating, tracking, technical setup, blogger outreach, structure, delivery and results analysis)
- Define innovative social media strategies for high profile brands with a strong focus on ROI
- Reputation and brand crisis management.
- Community mapping and competitor analysis
- Provide new clients with a full social media audit specific to their industry.
- Ensure social search is fully integrated to the overall digital marketing campaign.
- Research and development of social tools.
- Stakeholder in helping achieve growth and activity for the Qube brand via social media.
- Help develop the strategies for social media engagements.
- Provide insight and thought on social media to ensure Qube remains on the cutting edge of all things social media.
- To help monitor, maintain and improve KPI’s related to social media.
- Acting as a point of contact for social media queries for clients and Qube and Creative Edge staff.
Key skills and experience:
- Strong knowledge of content creation, online PR, Social Media optimization and engagement.
- Strong background within Digital Media.
- A proven track record of delivering results through social media campaigns.
- Experience of building creativity into campaigns.
- Understanding of market trends and campaign analysis.
- Strong presentation skills both verbally and written
- Have own site or blog and social media properties and continually testing
- Demonstrable success of follower/fan building
- Proficient user of Google Analytics, Klout and/or other social media metrics platforms.
- Proactive and highly organised, with strong project management and planning skills.
- Excellent communication and ability to deliver clear and concise ideas to internal and external customers of all levels.
- Able to work both on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Motivated and driven, with a thirst for digital knowledge.
- A real passion for social media.
- Embrace chaos whilst working well under stress.
- Thrive on change.
- Have a continual research mentality.
- Enjoy knowledge sharing and networking.
- Enthusiastic, analytical, creative, innovative and confident.
- Reliable, flexible and cooperative.
How to apply
Send resume to email@example.com
- The Cheetah Fund Crowdfunding Bootcamp... Thursday 9th October 2014 9:00am
- PHP USER GROUP MEETUP... Tuesday 7th October 2014 5:30pm
- Wireless Wednesday... Wednesday 1st October 2014 12:00pm
- Entrepreneurship Forum #5... Saturday 27th September 2014 1:00pm