Graphic Designer - Web1
- Company: Farwell Consultants Limited
- Deadline: Friday 1st June 2012
- Location: Karen, Nairobi
Farwell Consultants Limited is a young dynamic website and ICT consultancy company. Owing to our rapidly increasing portfolio we are looking for a web graphic designer to assist our software developers in creating eyecatching, creative and innovative web templates.
The successful applicant should be able to display technical competence in the following packages:
Working knowledge of all CS5 packages would be an advantage.
Key Skill Areas
The successful applicant should have had experience (preferably commercial) in the following areas:
- Web template design
- Logos and icon design
- Photo editing
- Digital art
Additional Skill Areas
It would be considered an added advantage if you have the following experience/skills:
- Publication layout – not core job but useful for user-guides and the like
Samples of work covering the following key areas would be require
- Digital Art
Preferable commercial experience but good portfolio is required regardless.
How to apply
Send your resume and portfolio to email@example.com
- INTEL SHARK TANK... Wednesday 11th December 2013 5:00pm
- MARKETING AND PR WITH PATRICIA MBATIA... Monday 2nd December 2013 3:00pm
- AIRTEL MONEY DEVELOPER SESSION... Wednesday 4th December 2013 1:30pm