- Company: Kenya Sugar Board
- Deadline: Thursday 31st May 2012
- Location: Nairobi
Kenya Sugar Board whose mandate is to regulate, develop and promote the Kenyan Sugar Industry is seeking to fill the position of ICT MANAGER.
This is a senior position in the Board’s establishment and reports to the Chief Executive Officer.
- Develop and implement the organization’s computerization Strategy
- Liaise with the all departments and regional offices to continuously identify, review and update existing ICT requirements
- Facilitate the selection, procurement and installation of computer hardware and software
- Facilitate the development and maintenance of systems access controls to enhance security of information
- Develop and facilitate effective maintenance of database and resource centre
- Ensure ICT workstations are properly maintained
- Facilitated effective provision of user support on existing systems
- Ensure periodic maintenance of back-ups and contingency measures
- Monitor and update the organization’s ICT System in line with the global technological trends.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Management Information Technology or equivalent
- Certified Systems Engineer will be an added advantage
- 7 years at Management/Supervisory level in a busy ICT environment
- Post-graduate diploma in ICT or a relevant discipline
- IT Management Certification in hardware or software (MCSE, MCCP, ITIL, Prince, PMP and/or, CISA) form a recognized body
- Proficiency in leading edge computing technology, programming, and practical knowledge of Oracle and SQL database
- Knowledge of website development is an added advantage
He/She must be a person of integrity, demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills and be a team player
How to apply
If your training, experience and competence match the above qualifications, send your application with detailed CV, copies of your certificates and names and contacts of three (3) professional referees and daytime telephone contact on or before 31st May 2012.
Chief Executive Officer
Kenya Sugar Board
P. O. Box 51500 – 00200
- INTEL SHARK TANK... Wednesday 11th December 2013 5:00pm
- MARKETING AND PR WITH PATRICIA MBATIA... Monday 2nd December 2013 3:00pm
- AIRTEL MONEY DEVELOPER SESSION... Wednesday 4th December 2013 1:30pm