Network & Security Administrator1
- Company: AAR
- Deadline: Thursday 31st May 2012
- Location: Nairobi
Strong Leadership Skills, Excellent Communication Skills, Problem Solving Skills, Highly Innovative, Team Player, Strong Analytical Skills, Decisive, Self Starter, Pleasant, Highly motivated, Decision Making skills
Reporting to the Group IT Manager, the key responsibilities for this position will be:
- To manage physical network infrastructure including AAR’s Wide-Area Network
- Oversee acquisition and testing of all network equipment before they are deployed to the working environment
- Manage critical infrastructure services; Internet, E-mail, Telephone, Printing, Anti-virus, Active Directory, Firewalls, Proxy and related Domain services
- Oversee deployment of a new data centre for running AAR Business Systems
- Monitor and control service levels of network suppliers
- To ensure compliance with AAR’s IT Security policy at all sites
- Perform periodic site visits (as per support schedule) to survey condition of AAR network
- Develop IT policies, processes, procedures and controls that guarantee IT infrastructure security, data confidentiality, integrity and availability
- Develop IT infrastructure budget in line with planned expansions
- Ensure that disaster recovery plan for network servers is adhered to
Qualifications & Experience:
- Education: Graduate level in IT with technical hardware and software support skills in the following areas; Microsoft Exchange Server, Microsoft Windows Server, Internet Information Services, Cisco Networking, Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS), NetApp Storage, VMware Virtualization, Cloud computing, IT Security.
- Experience: installation, maintenance, monitoring and troubleshooting of IT & communications hardware equipment, e-mail support, knowledge of Internet services and related set up, LAN & WAN support.
- Attributes: Self motivated, Networking & team player, detailed problem solving approach, positive attitude, good communication skills (written & verbal), assertive and decisive.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements, kindly post your application letter attaching your CV and relevant supporting documents through our recruitment portal www.aarhealth.com/recruiter before the deadline of 31st May 2012.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews.
- INTEL SHARK TANK... Wednesday 11th December 2013 5:00pm
- MARKETING AND PR WITH PATRICIA MBATIA... Monday 2nd December 2013 3:00pm
- AIRTEL MONEY DEVELOPER SESSION... Wednesday 4th December 2013 1:30pm