PHP Web Developer/IT Support1
- Company: Elective Africa
- Deadline: Thursday 10th May 2012
- Location: Nairobi
Elective Africa is an organizer of medical electives, projects and volunteer trips to Africa. We are looking for a talented web developer who will also provide IT support to the Elective Africa team. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a fast growing company where you can grow your talent to the maximum.
- Supports, develops and maintains the main company website. Develops creative solutions that support growth of business and work efficiency.
- Supports all technology related functions including user support and IT maintenance and troubleshooting
- Maintains EA web presence and online marketing and monitoring channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Google Adwords, Google Analytics.
Skills and Abilities
- Excellent knowledge of PHP programming
- Knowledge of Zend Framework added advantage
- Knowledge of relational database management systems and MySQL database
- Excellent aptitude; ability to solve problems
- Knowledge of Windows operating system including installation, troubleshooting and general maintenance. Knowledge of MacOS a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to provide clear and patient instruction.
- Good organization, verbal and writing skills.
- Ability to work independently.
You must have at least one year experience coding in PHP and proven experience with desktop support
How to apply
Please send your application packet to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include:
- Updated curriculum vitae
- Copies of your academic and professional certificates
- Links to web applications you have developed
- A one-page statement on why you believe you are suited for this position.
- Wireless Wednesday... Wednesday 30th July 2014 12:00pm
- The OLX Experience... Friday 25th July 2014 6:00pm
- Wireless Wednesday - Opportunities and Challenges for Adoption of mHealth Solutions in Kenya... Wednesday 23rd July 2014 12:00pm
- #FailFaire Nairobi - Mishaps. Mistakes. Migraines... Thursday 17th July 2014 7:00pm