- Company: Serena Hotels
- Deadline: Thursday 31st March 2011
- Location: Nairobi
Profile of Candidate
- Degree qualification in related IT, Commerce and Marketing fields.
- A minimum of 1 year experience in web administration and graphics design.
- Creative thinking, sound analytical and business skills.
- Strong ICT skills in web design and graphics
- Must be proactive, innovative able to work in a highly dynamic team with minimal supervision.
Main Areas Of Responsibility
- Provide support for Serena Hotels Online Booking system and Third party channels.
- Manage and Maintain up-to-date mailing database for all segments of the market.
- Provide support for online credit card processing modules for the company.
- Use innovative technology to enhance global reach of Serena Hotels and enhance accessibility and conversion of business.
- Track, manage and report regular updates on online website leads and recommend better ways of converting more business.
- Manage and maintain an up-to-date Image Library for all Serena Hotels and ensure the same is used consistently.
- Manage and store in an easy to access manner digital content including fliers (in-house and outsourced), fact sheets, rate sheets etc.
- In liaison with other departments work on creative e-fliers and banners to drive business to the hotel.
- Assist in day-to-day e-marketing activities including banners, emails, and Pay-per-Click.
- On regular basis check Serena Hotels brand positioning on our partners website and recommend areas that require enhancements and opportunities available to Serena Hotels.
- In Liaison with the various hotels (Nairobi Serena, Kampala Serena, Zanzibar Serena) manage content on Leading Hotels of the World and Small Luxury Hotels.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by management.
How to apply
Please send your application to: JMulutu@serena.co.ke
- Forum - The intersection between mobile and big data... Wednesday 27th August 2014 5:30pm
- NRBUZZ: DRONES FOR AGRICULTURAL MONITORING IN KENYA... Sunday 24th August 2014 5:30pm
- Tech Meets Conservation 08... Thursday 28th August 2014 6:00pm
- Art meets Tech roundtable... Thursday 21st August 2014 5:30pm