Social Media & Marketing Manager1
- Company: Naked Pizza Kenya
- Deadline: Tuesday 15th May 2012
- Location: Nairobi
Hello, we're naked
Naked Pizza is about a small tribe of people thrown together on a life mission to make a big difference. A journey propelled by curiosity, a sense of purpose, bravado and scientific inquiry mashed up with trends like the desire for real foods with natural ingredients, the global rise of obesity rates, rising healthcare costs, the increased availability of "responsible" foods and the increased awareness of food companies who act irresponsibly.
As a result, we were recently ranked as the 7th Most Innovative Food Company in the world by Fast Companymagazine.
We at Naked Pizza see the pizza industry as an opportunity to 1) make an unhealthy and popular fast food healthier and more nutritious in a truly meaningful way; 2) make a better tasting pizza and; 3) demonstrate that a tastier and healthier pizza was a viable business concept. By combining biological and nutritional science to create a new kind of pizza, and by considering the social and environmental dimensions of business, we could demonstrate a new conceptual framework that has the potential to create a way forward for the fast food industry.
Let's change the way people eat, and rock the opportunistic, often predatory and health-destroying fast-food industry that abandoned its primary responsibility decades ago.
Now hiring - Naked Pizza Marketing and Design Team
One reason for our success is our highly innovative and ambitious approach to creating a highly engaged, responsive, post-recession, post-mass media brand. While we've enjoyed considerable success globally, we're just getting started in Kenya. We are looking for exceptional people who seek a ground floor opportunity to help author the next chapter in our success.
- 3 - 5 years Experience in multi-media, integrated campaign development and marketing budgets and scheduling
- Excellent project management and production supervision including cost estimating
- Must be disciplined and experienced in maintaining graphic and brand standards across various media
- Excellent writing skills
- Database marketing and social media experience including best practice, message development & community management
- Resourceful- ability to effectively research market data, production options, marketing opportunities, vendor resources, etc
- Performance oriented - able to help determine measurements of success and metrics to assist in managing the marketing function across multiple locations.
- Able to understand integrated role of marketing in overall business strategy and operations
- Must provide 2 - 3 examples of participation in integrated campaigns, preferably for consumer brands.
How to apply
If you meet the requirements above and have:
- a passion for great food
- a great work ethic
- enthusiasm for great customer service
- an unyielding approach to standards
- the desire to be part of a successful team
- the ability to stay calm and organized under pressure
- great communication skills
check us out on Twitter (@nakedpizzakenya & @nakedpizza) & Facebook (nakedpizzakenya) and then drop us a line with your CV (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Wireless Wednesday... Wednesday 30th July 2014 12:00pm
- The OLX Experience... Friday 25th July 2014 6:00pm
- Wireless Wednesday - Opportunities and Challenges for Adoption of mHealth Solutions in Kenya... Wednesday 23rd July 2014 12:00pm
- #FailFaire Nairobi - Mishaps. Mistakes. Migraines... Thursday 17th July 2014 7:00pm