Web & Graphic Designer1
- Company: Naked Pizza Kenya
- Deadline: Tuesday 15th May 2012
- Location: Nairobi
Hello, we're naked
Naked Pizza is about a small tribe of people thrown together on a life mission to make a big difference. A journey propelled by curiosity, a sense of purpose, bravado and scientific inquiry mashed up with trends like the desire for real foods with natural ingredients, the global rise of obesity rates, rising healthcare costs, the increased availability of "responsible" foods and the increased awareness of food companies who act irresponsibly.
As a result, we were recently ranked as the 7th Most Innovative Food Company in the world by Fast Company magazine.
We at Naked Pizza see the pizza industry as an opportunity to 1) make an unhealthy and popular fast food healthier and more nutritious in a truly meaningful way; 2) make a better tasting pizza and; 3) demonstrate that a tastier and healthier pizza was a viable business concept. By combining biological and nutritional science to create a new kind of pizza, and by considering the social and environmental dimensions of business, we could demonstrate a new conceptual framework that has the potential to create a way forward for the fast food industry.
Let's change the way people eat, and rock the opportunistic, often predatory and health-destroying fast-food industry that abandoned its primary responsibility decades ago.
Now hiring - Naked Pizza Marketing and Design Team
One reason for our success is our highly innovative and ambitious approach to creating a highly engaged, responsive, post-recession, post-mass media brand. While we've enjoyed considerable success globally, we're just getting started in Kenya. We are looking for exceptional people who seek a ground floor opportunity to help author the next chapter in our success.
- Experience designing, updating and developing website and digital assets for consumer facing company.
- 3-5 years experience in UI/UX best practice.
- Experience with monitoring usability and analytics (Google), and applying analysis to improving usability, engagement and transaction.
- Fundamental knowlede-mge of role of design in digital application
- Familiar with digital integration and optimization across web, mobile, tablet, email and other social platforms
- Advanced knowledge of Expression Engine 2 Content Management System
- Proficiency in hand-coding clean, compliant HTML
- Must be familiar with e-mail marketing management utilizing Mailchimp
- Graphic design experience a plus.
- Must provide 3 examples of integrated digital marketing applications and references.
- 3-5 years experience in communicating brand strategy via design, typography, graphics, photography and video across various media - from print to digital platforms.
- Production supervision experience, including ability to identify quality and efficiency in production and materials.
- Must provide 10 - 12 examples of work, including objectives along with references of immediate supervisor or client.
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Ability to consistently manage and design within brand and style guidelines for all marketing materials
- Advanced working knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop
How to apply
If you meet the requirements above and have:
- a passion for great food
- a great work ethic
- enthusiasm for great customer service
- an unyielding approach to standards
- the desire to be part of a successful team
- the ability to stay calm and organized under pressure
- great communication skills
drop us a line with your CV: email@example.com.
- Forum - The intersection between mobile and big data... Wednesday 27th August 2014 5:30pm
- NRBUZZ: DRONES FOR AGRICULTURAL MONITORING IN KENYA... Sunday 24th August 2014 5:30pm
- Tech Meets Conservation 08... Thursday 28th August 2014 6:00pm
- Art meets Tech roundtable... Thursday 21st August 2014 5:30pm