Social Media Expert Wanted1
- Company: MamaMikes
- Deadline: Friday 20th April 2012
- Location: Nairobi
SOCIAL MEDIA EXPERT
We are looking for a dynamic person who has a strong passion for social media. This opportunity is for someone who wants to create a name for themselves as a social media expert. This is your golden opportunity!
We are looking for someone:
- Who knows how to connect the dots between social media and the business bottom line
- Who loves photography and design
- Who can creatively write for retail, focusing on our offers
- Who can create short videos for youtube
- Works well with freelancers
- Knows how to measure their impact using web metrics and business goals
- Maintain a consistent look and feel throughout all our social media outlets
- Create social media content in line with our promotional plans
- Oversee freelancers: video makers & photographers
- Keep current with emerging web technologies through relevant blogs, listservs, and events
- Write a minimum of 2-3 blog posts per day for posting as guest posts on our site and other websites.
- Tweet often and socialize on facebook regularly.
- Develop relationships with key target bloggers, website owners and journalists
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Good knowledge of HTML and experience with social media tools, specifically: twitter, facebook, wordpress, pinterest, youtube and posterous
- Basic Adobe Photoshop skills (preferred)
- Passionate about blogging and writing
- Friendly and conversational
- Technologically savvy
- Team player
In addition the skills you will need are:
- Knowledge on SEO
- Business sense on budgets and setting targets
- Experience in running competitions, giveaways, promotions and events is a bonus but not essential
- The right candidate will have a passion for all things digital and have an active digital life through different social media platforms.
- Experience or demonstrate knowledge working in at least one or more of the following areas:
- Social Media (video platforms, social networks, blogs or community management)
- SEO (can demonstrate content-driven strategies to promote client websites)
- A basic understanding of SEO and the role of link building in website promotion will also be beneficial
- Fast Learner
How to apply
Are you interested?
If you are this person, please send us an email to : firstname.lastname@example.org introducing yourself and telling us why you are the right person for this exciting opportunity.
When you contact us, please:
- Demonstrate your success in social media
- Send us a writing sample
- Attach your C.V
- Entrepreneurship Forum #5... Saturday 27th September 2014 1:00pm
- BBC “WORLD HAVE YOUR SAY” RADIO SHOW... Tuesday 23rd September 2014 8:00pm
- Quality Assurance workshop... Wednesday 24th September 2014 2:00pm
- NRBUZZ: Using M-Health services to support home-based health care... Thursday 18th September 2014 5:30pm