Web, Mobile Developer Intern1
- Company: Intellisoftplus
- Deadline: Tuesday 1st May 2012
- Location: Nairobi
At Intellisoftplus we believe in empowering and simplifying users lives in the work place. We have a strong commitment to making sure business users have all time access to their critical business tools anywhere at any time & from any device. By providing software as a service solutions, we help enterprises implement, build and manage mission critical cloud solutions using Google and force.com on both web & mobile.
Internship - Web, Mobile Developer
If you know you poses a fetish for analysis, design, development and testing of web & mobile based applications in Java Technologies, python, Go, android or Ruby on Rails? Then boooy! are we looking for you.
You must demonstrate willingness to learn plus poses some Kick Ass, talent & skill working with all or either of:
- Google-app-engine (Python, PHP, Java)
- Html 5
- C++ / Java / C#
- GWT (Google web toolkit)
- QT, Symbian
A degree in computer science or similar is a plus, though NOT required.
Tip: Submit or come with an app (web or mobile) that you have done before. This will near guarantee you a spot.
You need to be Self-motivated, be prepared to excel in a team-based environment. Strong initiative and enthusiasm.
Analysis, design, development and Testing of Web, mobile based applications powered by Google App Engine.
- Any experience developing for or supporting a SaaS product or service is great plus.
- Any experience developing within a declarative application platform.
Cloud platform experience (Force.com, Google App Engine, Amazon) a strong positive.
How to apply
Please send your cover letter, resume, URI's or Screenshots to email@example.com
- CryptoParty... Tuesday 15th April 2014 4:00pm
- QUALITY ASSURANCE TRAINING WITH OLIVER SZIMMETAT, MICROSOFT... Thursday 10th April 2014 10:00am
- NRBUZZ: WHAT ROLE DOES RESEARCH PLAY IN EDTECH?... Thursday 10th April 2014 5:30pm
- AFFORDABLE MANAGEMENT TRAINING WITH AFRICAN MANAGEMENT INITIATIVE... Tuesday 8th April 2014 9:00am