- Company: iHub
- Deadline: Friday 30th March 2012
- Location: Nairobi
An opportunity has arisen for a skilled and experienced person to join and assist the accounting function of an upcoming technology-related company. The person must have familiarity with preparation, rules & payment procedures for PAYE, VAT, withholding tax, as well as NSSF, NHIF, and filing of such returns (online or offline)
OTHER JOB DUTIES
- Budgeting & planning for cash requirements for various teams & programs
- Assist in ensuring that fair and transparent processes are applied in the procurement of good & services
- Petty Cash reconciliation
- Preparation of reports, entry of data
- Support business relations development and fundraising for events.
- Administrative duties may include supervising and liaising of travel arrangements and office repairs
- Helpful if you already have a wireless laptop computer
- Must be proactive and have the drive to work without supervision
- QuickBooks experience would be a plus.
- Have good presentation skills. did record kneeing skills
- Be a team player who upholds confidentiality, has high integrity and is able to work with minimum supervision.
How to apply
- Interested candidates are requested to email a brief write up of how they fit the position and attach a short CVs to email@example.com
- Application emails MUST have the subject line “ACCOUNTEMP”
- Applicants MUST indicate their salary expectation AND how soon they are available to take up the task in their application email.
The deadline for submission of applications is 11.59pm Thursday March 29 and only email applications will be considered
- NRBUZZ: Using M-Health services to support home-based health care... Thursday 18th September 2014 5:30pm
- INTEL-SPONSORED GAME DEVELOPER MEETUP... Saturday 6th September 2014 10:00am
- PHP User Group... Tuesday 2nd September 2014 5:30pm
- HOW DO YOU DEVELOP YOUR SOFTWARE... Wednesday 3rd September 2014 6:00pm