PHP+MySql developer for 3-month contract1
- Company: Red Creative
- Deadline: Thursday 22nd March 2012
- Location: Nairobi
Red Creative are seeking a talented developer to join on an exciting, high paced project for an initial 3-month placement. Though full-time commitment will be expected during the contract period, there will be opportunity for flexible hours and working location. You will work as the sole developer handling implementation on a LAMP-stack application; interface design, data model and other design artefacts will be provided as inputs. Plenty of creative and technical support as well as continuous open communication will be available throughout the project.
Payment will be a fixed sum with incentives for meeting implementation deadlines. Pay range is from attractive to amazing depending on how quick you get the work done.
- Thorough Object-Oriented PHP & MySQL web development skills, and mastery of at least one PHP MVC framework
- Solid understanding of CSS: ability to translate a psd into a stylesheet (including handling of IE nightmares)
- XML Web service integration experience (SOAP and/or REST), ideally using PHP libraries
- Linux and Apache competency
- Understanding of iterative software development methodologies
- Experience using either git or svn in a collaborative, iterative development environment
- Must have own dev machine and work location (home, iHub, etc). Unlimited mobile internet connection will be provided.
- Should be Nairobi-based in order to attend frequent face-to-face meetings
How to apply
Send your cv and anything else you think might impress us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wireless Wednesday... Wednesday 30th July 2014 12:00pm
- The OLX Experience... Friday 25th July 2014 6:00pm
- Wireless Wednesday - Opportunities and Challenges for Adoption of mHealth Solutions in Kenya... Wednesday 23rd July 2014 12:00pm
- #FailFaire Nairobi - Mishaps. Mistakes. Migraines... Thursday 17th July 2014 7:00pm