Java Developer Intern5
- Company: Alliance Technologies
- Deadline: Monday 16th April 2012
- Location: Nairobi
Of-course we want somebody who has it all; J2SE, J2EE, SOA, EIPs, Web Applications design, Mobile etc, but heck.. If you have passion for programming and software engineering, you got a place here.
Basic requirements for internship are;
- Demonstrable knowledge in Java(J2SE) - Must
- Demonstrable knowledge in GWT/CSS would be a key added advantage
- Demonstrable knowledge of J2EE would also be advantageous.
- Mobile development - Also demonstrable would also be a key advantage
- Any experience in business solutions development on any Java platform would also be a key advantage.
- Any experience in agile development tooling such as Eclipse/Ant/Maven/Junit/SCVs would be an added advantage.
Note: We are looking for fast learners and passionate developers. Also, to help with the selection process, please include any URIs or screen-shots of solutions you have previously worked on.
How to apply
Send your cover letter, resume, URI's or Screenshots to firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit your application online here http://www.a1erp.com/java-engineer-internship
- Forum - The intersection between mobile and big data... Wednesday 27th August 2014 5:30pm
- NRBUZZ: DRONES FOR AGRICULTURAL MONITORING IN KENYA... Sunday 24th August 2014 5:30pm
- Tech Meets Conservation 08... Thursday 28th August 2014 6:00pm
- Art meets Tech roundtable... Thursday 21st August 2014 5:30pm