VOIP & Web Development Expert1
- Company: Technobrain Bpo
- Deadline: Wednesday 14th March 2012
- Location: Nairobi
- College/University Degreein IT / Computer Science or Higher
- Professional certificates as requirements
- IT knowledge
- Minimum of 2 years IT experience in Asterisk/Linux Platforms and web development experience in PHP/MySQL
- Ability to design, develop and deploy web-applications and systems built on the Asterisk platform.
Technical Skills and knowledge
- Enterprise Linux Installation/Configuration/Administration/Troubleshooting
- Asterisk Based IP PBX Administration/Configuration/Troubleshooting
- Development experience in PHP and MySQL
- VOIP based technology and protocols such as SIP, MGCP, H.323 etc.
- DHCP, DNS administration/configuration/troubleshooting
- TCP/IP subnetting and routing
- Cisco switches, layer 2, layer 3 VLANs management, VOIP integrated LANs
- Rack servers architecture/troubleshooting/administration ( HP)
- WAN infrastructure deep technical knowledge to manage carrier management services
Preferable to have experience in two or more of the following areas:
- Computer hardware and software systems and programs
- Computer networks, network administration and network installation
- Computer troubleshooting
Employee Occupying the Position:
- James Wanjau
- Wainaina Maina
- Muchai Kariuki
- Kevin Mutuku
- Peter Murioki
- Knowledge of the IT procedures and modules used in the organisation.
- Exemplary interpersonal and communication skills.
- High level of interpersonal skills and integrity
- Solid team player.
- Creative, forward thinker.
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills.
- 1 year experience in IT.
- Acharya Institute of Graduate Studies, Bangalore (Affiliated toBangalore University)- Bachelor of Science(Computer Applications) - Attained First Class.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux System Administration(RHCSA)
- Cisco Certified Networking Associate (C.C.N.A)
- Bachelors of Science in information Technology
- Certificate in Web Design and Graphics Animation
- Candidate should possess excellent knowledge and experience in Linux, VOIP, PHP, MySQL and Asterisk. Understanding, analyzing & modifying existing popular open source script
- Requirement analysis, data collection and requirement collection
- Create complex, enterprise-transforming business applications
- Do hands-on coding and proactively drive peers
- Expertise in Integration of Asterisk with legacy systems across all the platforms
- Be part of diverse, high-energy teams focused on full life-cycle development
- Use the latest tools and techniques (currently PHP5, eCommerce platforms, AJAX frameworks, XML, Agile Methodologies, Web Services...)
- Continually learn, mentor and develop your career
- Work closely with clients, both in the Business Domain and Technical staff members
- Travel to work at client sites and other TBL offices
- Effective Management of Application source code (developed by other vendors)
- Work hand in hand with external system developers
- Possess System knowledge of source code of applications
- Help subordinates and guide them about the project details.
- Take ownership of application and source code
- Technical Managers
- Outsourced Technology Vendors
- Finance and Administration Manager
- Practice Heads
- Service Delivery Leads
- Quality managers
How to apply
Send a detailed resume with three referee and their day time contacts to firstname.lastname@example.org
- PHP User Group... Tuesday 2nd September 2014 5:30pm
- HOW DO YOU DEVELOP YOUR SOFTWARE... Wednesday 3rd September 2014 6:00pm
- MOBILE MONDAY – FEATURING ELMA BY CRAFT SILICON... Monday 8th September 2014 6:00pm
- MANAGING CUSTOMERS AND MARKETS... Tuesday 9th September 2014 9:00am