Python Web Developer1
- Company: Individual
- Deadline: Sunday 1st May 2011
- Location: Nairobi
Do you love python? Do you already know how to use it for a web application framework (like Djanga)? Well this will be even easier. I'm trying to get started with Aspen and simplate (a very simple python/html template tool and web server) building some dynamic pages to serve up analysis tools written in python. I'm a novice, so having weekly training meetings would be worth some ($$) to me. And I could hire you to build a more sophisticated web interface if the prototype progresses nicely.
- Become familiar with the tools I want to learn
- Meet weekly for instruction, for 1-2 months
- Review and debug my code, instructing me along the way
- A love and knowledge of python
- some familiarity with converting python application on the web
- willingness to learn Aspen and simplates
- willingness to teach someone else how to use python/aspen/simplates.
What's in it for you?
- You'll likely learn about analyzing complexity, mapping social networks, information theory, and other esoteric analysis methods.
How to apply
Send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Art meets Tech roundtable... Thursday 21st August 2014 5:30pm
- Afroes Game Design Challenge... Thursday 21st August 2014 9:00am
- FIRESIDE CHAT: RENAUD VISAGE (EVENTBRITE FOUNDER)... Monday 11th August 2014 5:00pm
- Google #40 Forward iHub Forum... Friday 8th August 2014 5:30pm