Digital Signage Graphic Designer1
- Company: Ovidian Advertising and Design
- Deadline: Tuesday 27th March 2012
- Location: Nairobi
We are a small but growing digital signage company that provides turnkey solutions to our customers. We are currently in need of a creative designer with expertise in creating static and motion graphic content for digital signage. The created content will be presented using LCD, LED and Projection screens. Content will be required in formats such as Flash, QuickTime, MPEG and JPEG.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to gather Design requirements
- Must be able to interact with customers thru email and phone in English.
- Ability to come up with creative ideas and to translate these ideas into visually creative pieces (Meaning must be both creative and technical)
- Must have expert skills in using major industry tools like Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Flash, and InDesgin.
- Knowledge of Apple Motion and Final Cut Pro a plus
- Must be able to deliver quality projects within strict deadlines
- Must be prompt, reliable and efficient.
Please note we will only considers individuals that are seasoned professionals and have at least five years experience in creating digital content. Please include links to at least 2 samples of your motion graphic work in your resume. Resumes without links to samples will not be considered.
How to apply
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- MARKETING AND PR WITH PATRICIA MBATIA... Monday 2nd December 2013 3:00pm
- AIRTEL MONEY DEVELOPER SESSION... Wednesday 4th December 2013 1:30pm
- NAIROBI RESEARCH BUZZ... Thursday 5th December 2013 5:30pm
- Taking Unit Testing to the Next Level (.NET User Group Meetup)... Wednesday 27th November 2013 6:00pm