Data Warehousing and reporting Analyst1
- Company: Local Commercial Bank
- Deadline: Tuesday 28th February 2012
- Location: Nairobi
A local commercial bank is looking for a Data analyst/Data warehouse analyst
The individual will be involved in:
- Ad-hoc data analytics,
- Reporting and metrics development for management reporting
- Data analysis and creation of detailed reports utilizing proprietary tools and third party technologies to identify and resolve data quality issues.
- Writing complex SQL queries to pull and analyze data from large relational databases.
- Developing interfaces (preferably web) for presentation of reports and results of data analysis.
- In-depth understanding of key business applications and related information technologies.
- Proven analytical, logical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of MS/SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle, data mining tools, TOAD, and business statistics.
- Experience in creating scripts for Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing.
- Experience in report creation using report writing tools such as business objects.
- Experience in creating operational and management reports.
- In depth understanding of spreadsheet data modelling techniques.
How to apply
Send your cv to email@example.com
- EXPERT TALK - IBM'S RESEARCH DR. KOMMIE WELDEMARIAM... Monday 10th March 2014 4:22pm
- DevOps Day Nairobi 2014... Monday 10th March 2014 4:22pm
- NAIROBIJS MARCH MEETUP – PLAYING WITH ANGULARJS... Monday 10th March 2014 4:22pm
- INTEL – GOOGLE DEVELOPER GROUP MEETUP... Monday 10th March 2014 4:22pm