- Company: HealthIX
- Deadline: Tuesday 6th March 2012
- Location: Nairobi
Care about software or kenchic chicken?
HealthiX is a startup company that is based in Nairobi, Kenya. We’re changing the world of Insurance systems developed for this market.
We’re looking for a Web/Java programmer who is…
- A creative mind
- Capable of writing standards compliant CSS and HTML, and some Web 2.0 stuff
- Knows Java, and has developed something in Java
- Likes to talk to and track users, and then do what’s needed to make their experience better.
- Has worked with web services ( or at least knows what they are)
- Has worked with database programming ( MySQL, Oracle etc)
- Is ready to engage on a steep learning curve.
- Desirable – knows about NoSql databases.
- Familiar with REST and working REST API's
Some practical things…
How to apply
To apply – send the following:
- An example of some work you have done, either an awesome web 2.0 web page, or some Java app along to firstname.lastname@example.org with the word Web/Java Programmer in the subject.
- Kids Hacker Camp: April Edition... Tuesday 22nd April 2014 9:00am
- CryptoParty... Tuesday 15th April 2014 4:00pm
- QUALITY ASSURANCE TRAINING WITH OLIVER SZIMMETAT, MICROSOFT... Thursday 10th April 2014 10:00am
- NRBUZZ: WHAT ROLE DOES RESEARCH PLAY IN EDTECH?... Thursday 10th April 2014 5:30pm