- Company: Danya International Kenya Limited
- Deadline: Thursday 1st March 2012
- Location: Nairobi, Westlands
Under the supervision of title, this position, will be primarily responsible for maintaining and developing innovative, reusable Web-based tools for USG agencies, USG partners and GoK. The web developer will work closely with our ICT managers and design team to develop specifications and make recommendations on the use of new and emerging technologies.
- Self-starter with strong self-management skills.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Integrity/Ethics: Deals with others in a straightforward and honest manner, is accountable for actions, maintains confidentiality, supports company values, conveys good news and bad.
- Quality: Is attentive to detail and accuracy, is committed to excellence, looks for improvements continuously, monitors quality levels, finds root cause of quality problems, owns/acts on quality problems.
- Creativity/Innovation: Generates new ideas, challenges the status quo, takes risks, supports change, encourages innovation, solves problems creatively.
Danya is an equal opportunity employer!
How to apply
To apply, please visit our website at http://www.danya.com/careers_opens_intl.asp.
- Forum - The intersection between mobile and big data... Wednesday 27th August 2014 5:30pm
- NRBUZZ: DRONES FOR AGRICULTURAL MONITORING IN KENYA... Sunday 24th August 2014 5:30pm
- Tech Meets Conservation 08... Thursday 28th August 2014 6:00pm
- Art meets Tech roundtable... Thursday 21st August 2014 5:30pm