- Company: Danya International Kenya Limited
- Deadline: Thursday 1st March 2012
- Location: Nairobi, Westlands
Under the supervision of title, this position, will be primarily responsible for maintaining and developing innovative, reusable Web-based tools for USG agencies, USG partners and GoK. The web developer will work closely with our ICT managers and design team to develop specifications and make recommendations on the use of new and emerging technologies.
- Self-starter with strong self-management skills.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Integrity/Ethics: Deals with others in a straightforward and honest manner, is accountable for actions, maintains confidentiality, supports company values, conveys good news and bad.
- Quality: Is attentive to detail and accuracy, is committed to excellence, looks for improvements continuously, monitors quality levels, finds root cause of quality problems, owns/acts on quality problems.
- Creativity/Innovation: Generates new ideas, challenges the status quo, takes risks, supports change, encourages innovation, solves problems creatively.
Danya is an equal opportunity employer!
How to apply
To apply, please visit our website at http://www.danya.com/careers_opens_intl.asp.
- The OLX Experience... Friday 25th July 2014 6:00pm
- Wireless Wednesday - Opportunities and Challenges for Adoption of mHealth Solutions in Kenya... Wednesday 23rd July 2014 12:00pm
- #FailFaire Nairobi - Mishaps. Mistakes. Migraines... Thursday 17th July 2014 7:00pm
- ENTREPRENEURS FORUM #3... Saturday 19th July 2014 10:00am