- Company: Cellulant
- Deadline: Saturday 3rd March 2012
- Location: Nairobi
Cellulant is a mobile commerce company that manages, delivers and bills for digital content and commerce services actualized over telecom networks.
Cellulant launched services in 2003. We have dominant market positions in Kenya, Ghana and Nigeria. We currently have market start-up activities on-going in Zambia, Mauritius, UK, Ghana, Rwanda, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Sudan & Ethiopia. We expect to be in 20-25 countries in Africa by 2012.
Cellulant exploits the use of open source technologies with commercial support such as (Linux, Apache, MySQL, Php, Java, e.t.c) some systems are also built on Windows using Visual C++, C#. All systems are developed and maintained internally.
About the position
Interpret user requirements, generate system architecture and design material. Develop the system and databases. Create and maintain user and technical documents.
- Basic Linux (any)
- Web Presentation (html, xml, Ajax)
- Scripting (PHP, Perl, ASP)
- Coding (java, C, C++)
- DB (MySql, Oracle, MS-SQL)
How to apply
Interested candidates please Email; CV and cover letter to email@example.com. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
- NRBUZZ: Using M-Health services to support home-based health care... Thursday 18th September 2014 5:30pm
- INTEL-SPONSORED GAME DEVELOPER MEETUP... Saturday 6th September 2014 10:00am
- PHP User Group... Tuesday 2nd September 2014 5:30pm
- HOW DO YOU DEVELOP YOUR SOFTWARE... Wednesday 3rd September 2014 6:00pm