- Company: MELTING POT PUBLICATIONS LTD
- Deadline: Friday 10th February 2012
- Location: Nairobi
Melting Pot Publications Limited – a Media Consultancy Company – is looking for a WEB INTERN who will be responsible for Website Maintenance.
The Duration of the Contract is short-term, between one to three months and you should be ready to start immediately.
The Intern must be familiar with:
- At least one CMS (preferably Joomla)
- Photoshop and Corel Draw is a definite plus
Your application and copy of your CV and Certificates should reach us by February 10, 2012. Please send the documents by email to email@example.com
A daily stipend of Kshs 500 is offered per working day.
NB – Only the shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
How to apply
Please send the documents by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- CryptoParty... Tuesday 15th April 2014 4:00pm
- QUALITY ASSURANCE TRAINING WITH OLIVER SZIMMETAT, MICROSOFT... Thursday 10th April 2014 10:00am
- NRBUZZ: WHAT ROLE DOES RESEARCH PLAY IN EDTECH?... Thursday 10th April 2014 5:30pm
- AFFORDABLE MANAGEMENT TRAINING WITH AFRICAN MANAGEMENT INITIATIVE... Tuesday 8th April 2014 9:00am