Rock Star Mobile Developer - PHP, SMS, USSD1
- Company: M-Changa
- Deadline: Saturday 25th February 2012
- Location: Nairobi
M-Changa turns traditional giving practice on it's head, places it into hyper-drive and let's popular mobile technologies do the rest. We are currently looking for a full-time software developer to help expand our service offerings.
Our winning canidate must have:
- Willingness to learn on the job, admit mistakes and learn from failure.
- Creative and critical thinker
- A "Can do" Attitude
- Team Player
- Exceptional project management skills
- Solid experience in PHP software programming and a deep understanding of web services (REST, SOAP & JSON).
- A history of working with and managing Premium Rate Service Providers (PRSPs), and other API gateways used for payment, SMS and USSD.
- Experience maintaining large Mysql databases
- Willingness to travel outside of Kenya
- You'll be working on the cutting edge of the mobile contribution space.
- You'll be involved in projects with big brands.
- You'll report directly to the Chief Technology Officer
- Regular Leave after Coding Sprints
- Competitive Pay Package
- Potential for Equity after 6 months
- Awesome Working Environment
How to apply
If you are a rock star programmer, and you are ready to be part of the future of mobile contributions, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org - the subject of your email should be "developer job". A cover letter is not neccessary. Just give us two or three sentances, in the body of your email, on why you're the man or woman for the job.
- NRBUZZ: Using M-Health services to support home-based health care... Thursday 18th September 2014 5:30pm
- INTEL-SPONSORED GAME DEVELOPER MEETUP... Saturday 6th September 2014 10:00am
- PHP User Group... Tuesday 2nd September 2014 5:30pm
- HOW DO YOU DEVELOP YOUR SOFTWARE... Wednesday 3rd September 2014 6:00pm