- Company: Insite
- Deadline: Wednesday 15th February 2012
- Location: Nairobi
Company Background & Job Purpose
INSITE Ltd. is a locally based IT solutions Company, specialized in web-technologies, online marketing solutions, digital content generation, content management systems and distribution solutions.
We are seeking to recruit an experienced Web Master to join our Creativity team for an immediate start.
Reporting to the Head of Business Development, you will use your skills and expertise to create applications to clients ( both internal and external) satisfaction.
The successful candidate will be charged with maintaining and administering the Group’s websites and online products while ensuring optimal uptime, flawless operations and a rich online user experience to visitors.
- Provide overall leadership to the online technical teams while facilitating the planning, construction, development and maintenance processes of the Group’s Online products
- Lead or carry out the Group’s maintenance of digital systems and related services and instituting corrective measures where necessary in conjunction with other key stakeholders
- Act as the liaison between the digital online function and other key stakeholders to ensure optimization of resources and zero downtime
- Monitor and conduct regular review of the Groups digital statistics and site analytics with a view to advising management on any existing opportunities to grow the online business in line with the Groups strategy
- Participate in any future re-engineering and change process to the Groups digital products and services
Knowledge and Skills
- University degree OR Diploma in web development and design
- Diploma in MIS Studies (web design and maintenance)
- Experience in Web programming technologies and database systems
- Minimum of 4 years in busy web design and development
- Ability to demonstrate creative
- High Integrity
- Good interpersonal and communication skills across all levels
- Energy and ability to work irregular hours
How to apply
Send your applications to: email@example.com
- CryptoParty... Tuesday 15th April 2014 4:00pm
- QUALITY ASSURANCE TRAINING WITH OLIVER SZIMMETAT, MICROSOFT... Thursday 10th April 2014 10:00am
- NRBUZZ: WHAT ROLE DOES RESEARCH PLAY IN EDTECH?... Thursday 10th April 2014 5:30pm
- AFFORDABLE MANAGEMENT TRAINING WITH AFRICAN MANAGEMENT INITIATIVE... Tuesday 8th April 2014 9:00am