Social Media Executive1
- Company: Insite
- Deadline: Wednesday 15th February 2012
- Location: Nairobi
Company Background & Job Purpose
INSITE Ltd. is a locally based IT solutions Company, specialized in web-technologies, online marketing solutions, digital content generation, content management systems and distribution solutions.
We are seeking to recruit an Social Media Executive to join our Creative team for an immediate start.
Reporting to the Head of Business Development INSITE, he/she will use their skills to develop social media strategies for our clients and also manage social media content.
Duties And Responsibilities
The Social Media Executive will be tasked with the responsibility of implementing the company’s Social Media Strategy. The main responsibilities are:
- To enhance and maintain the company’s social media presence on platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Flickr, Company blog etc.
- Create synergy across all sections of the organization to ensure smooth flow of information.
- Respond to changes within social media sphere – functionality, etiquette, reporting etc and be able to adapt to fit these changes.
- Work closely with the website and corporate communications/ advertising teams.
- Engage Serena Hotels Customers using the Social Media platform in a timely and relevant manner.
- Use social media to drive brand awareness and complement sales effort.
- Measure and report social media impact to the business and take remedial actions where necessary.
- Develop and implement Social media strategy in line with the organization’s strategic plans.
- Research and recommend Social media platforms relevant to the brand.
- On an ongoing basis keep the social media streams fresh and interactive
Profile of Candidate
- Degree qualification in related IT, Commerce and Marketing fields.
- A minimum of 1 year experience in a busy environment making use of social media.
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of social media and it’s relevance in the business environment.
- Practical experience in both consumption and generation of social media content.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Creative thinker with sound analytical and business skills; web design skills an added advantage.
- Experience in the use of Social media as a tool to grow business.
- Must be proactive, innovative, and able to work with a highly dynamic team with minimal supervision.
How to apply
Send your applications to: email@example.com
- PHP User Group... Tuesday 2nd September 2014 5:30pm
- HOW DO YOU DEVELOP YOUR SOFTWARE... Wednesday 3rd September 2014 6:00pm
- MOBILE MONDAY – FEATURING ELMA BY CRAFT SILICON... Monday 8th September 2014 6:00pm
- MANAGING CUSTOMERS AND MARKETS... Tuesday 9th September 2014 9:00am