Senior Software developer - PHP2
- Company: Noble Design Labs
- Deadline: Thursday 1st March 2012
- Location: Nairobi
Noble design labs is looking for a Senior PHP developer for an exciting new line of products, the winning candidate should have at minimum following
- Can-do attitude
- A solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design.
- Able to think in an Object Oriented manner
- Ability to code pixel-perfect HTML (XHTML Strict) layouts based on Photoshop layouts and on the already-defined site template.
- CSS familiarity – Working within include, if, and other logical structures – stronger CSS skills are a requirement.
- PHP technologies – PHP 5, MVC frameworks, deep understanding of web services (REST, SOAP & JSON)
- Solid Mysql development experience.
- Advanced APACHE configuration experience
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Linux.
- Cross Browser compatibility (IE, Mozilla , Safari & Chrome)
- Ability to develop in an agile manner.
- Candidates that have a background in Telecom development i.e. VAS or BSS implementation SMS/USSD based application Development will be preferred.
- Willing to occasionally travel around Africa.
How to apply
Send a resume and application letter to email@example.com
- Wireless Wednesday - How to use mobile technology to improve education outcomes... Wednesday 6th August 2014 12:00pm
- The Kenya Lean Series... Tuesday 29th July 2014 5:30pm
- Tech Meets Conservation 07... Thursday 31st July 2014 6:30pm
- AMI Self Management Training... Saturday 12th July 2014 9:00am