Senior Software developer - Java2
- Company: Noble Design Labs
- Deadline: Thursday 1st March 2012
- Location: Nairobi
Noble Design Labs is looking for a Senior Software developer for an exciting new line of products, the developer should have at minimum following
- Can-do attitude.
- A solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design.
- Able to think in an Object Oriented manner.
- Experience in developing WEB based systems.
- Solid JAVA skills.
- Deep understanding in Web Services and related technologies (REST, SOAP & JSON)
- Ability to knowledgably use design patterns.
- Solid experience in Oracle 10g & Mysql.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Linux.
- Able to work in an Agile manner, (TDD, Iterative development, refactoring)
- Candidates that show a good understanding of telecom infrastructure - SMS/USSD and Mobile Money Ecosystems will be a great advantage.
- Candidates must be willing to occasionally travel around Africa.
How to apply
Send a resume and application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- CryptoParty... Tuesday 15th April 2014 4:00pm
- QUALITY ASSURANCE TRAINING WITH OLIVER SZIMMETAT, MICROSOFT... Thursday 10th April 2014 10:00am
- NRBUZZ: WHAT ROLE DOES RESEARCH PLAY IN EDTECH?... Thursday 10th April 2014 5:30pm
- AFFORDABLE MANAGEMENT TRAINING WITH AFRICAN MANAGEMENT INITIATIVE... Tuesday 8th April 2014 9:00am