Senior Software developer - Java2
- Company: Noble Design Labs
- Deadline: Thursday 1st March 2012
- Location: Nairobi
Noble Design Labs is looking for a Senior Software developer for an exciting new line of products, the developer should have at minimum following
- Can-do attitude.
- A solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design.
- Able to think in an Object Oriented manner.
- Experience in developing WEB based systems.
- Solid JAVA skills.
- Deep understanding in Web Services and related technologies (REST, SOAP & JSON)
- Ability to knowledgably use design patterns.
- Solid experience in Oracle 10g & Mysql.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Linux.
- Able to work in an Agile manner, (TDD, Iterative development, refactoring)
- Candidates that show a good understanding of telecom infrastructure - SMS/USSD and Mobile Money Ecosystems will be a great advantage.
- Candidates must be willing to occasionally travel around Africa.
How to apply
Send a resume and application letter to email@example.com
- MARKETING AND PR WITH PATRICIA MBATIA... Monday 2nd December 2013 3:00pm
- AIRTEL MONEY DEVELOPER SESSION... Wednesday 4th December 2013 1:30pm
- NAIROBI RESEARCH BUZZ... Thursday 5th December 2013 5:30pm
- Taking Unit Testing to the Next Level (.NET User Group Meetup)... Wednesday 27th November 2013 6:00pm