- Company: Dallant Networks
- Deadline: Tuesday 31st January 2012
- Location: Nairobi
We are about to launch a global network of online communities addressing urban poverty issues.
The urb.im platform will initially focus on six cities: Nairobi, Lagos, Mexico City, Rio de Janeiro, Mumbai and Jakarta. It will enable all stakeholders in the fight against urban poverty to share and discuss best practices and practical solutions, with an emphasis on solutions that can be replicated and scaled within their own city and other cities in the urb.im network.
As part of this outreach, we are looking for Content Coordinators in Nairobi, Lagos, Mexico City, Rio de Janeiro, Mumbai and Jakarta. The Content Coordinator for each node of the urb.im network will aggregate news, events, projects and other developments of interest to members of the community of practitioners and program leaders working there.
These are part-time positions, ideal for urban-planning students and graduates, journalists, and social activists working in urban poverty alleviation. In addition to receiving extensive visibility on an important social media platform, the ideal candidates will receive a monthly stipend.
This job description can also be found at http://dallant.net/jobs
How to apply
Qualified candidates should send their information to email@example.com
- NRBUZZ: Using M-Health services to support home-based health care... Thursday 18th September 2014 5:30pm
- INTEL-SPONSORED GAME DEVELOPER MEETUP... Saturday 6th September 2014 10:00am
- PHP User Group... Tuesday 2nd September 2014 5:30pm
- HOW DO YOU DEVELOP YOUR SOFTWARE... Wednesday 3rd September 2014 6:00pm