CSS + HTML Developer4
- Company: Squad Digital
- Deadline: Monday 20th February 2012
- Location: Nairobi
Responsible for designing and developing reports on client performance, and communicating insights to management.
- Ability to code pixel-perfect HTML (XHTML Strict) layouts based on Photoshop layouts and on the already-defined site template.
- CSS familiarity – Working within include, if, and other logical structures – stronger CSS skills are a requirement.
- Strong proofreading skills, excellent spelling, and disciplined use of naming conventions.
- Knowledge of various image formats – JPG, PNG, GIF – and proper selection of format & output quality based on the image content & size constraints.
- Knowledge of analytics tracking tags – experience with Omniture, Google Analytics, DART, etc.
- Flash – familiarity with Flash object embedding tags & syntax.
- Source control – familiarity with concepts of source control and practical experience with at least one solution (such as Subversion, CVS, TFS); Subversion experience preferred.
To demonstrate these skills please provide:
- Portfolio of hand-coded, medium- and large-scale websites that demonstrate a mastery of HTML and CSS.
- Code samples.
How to apply
Send your resume to email@example.com
- EXPERT TALK - IBM'S RESEARCH DR. KOMMIE WELDEMARIAM... Tuesday 11th March 2014 6:34pm
- DevOps Day Nairobi 2014... Tuesday 11th March 2014 6:34pm
- NAIROBIJS MARCH MEETUP – PLAYING WITH ANGULARJS... Tuesday 11th March 2014 6:34pm
- INTEL – GOOGLE DEVELOPER GROUP MEETUP... Tuesday 11th March 2014 6:34pm