- Company: Squad Digital
- Deadline: Monday 20th February 2012
- Location: Nairobi
The role of the Project Manager is to plan, execute, and finalize projects according to strict deadlines and within budget. This includes acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan. The Project Manager will also define the project’s objectives and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle.
- Direct and manage project development from beginning to end.
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
- Where required, negotiate with other department managers for the acquisition of required personnel from within the company.
- Determine and assess need for additional staff and/or consultants and make the appropriate recruitments if necessary during project cycle.
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
- Track project milestones and deliverables.
- University degree in the field of [Information Technology, Business Information Technology].
- 4-5 years direct work experience in a project management capacity, including all aspects of process development and execution.
- Strong familiarity with project management software, such as Microsoft Project .
- Database and operating systems experience with MySQL, Linux .
How to apply
Send your resume to email@example.com
- Kids Hacker Camp: April Edition... Tuesday 22nd April 2014 9:00am
- CryptoParty... Tuesday 15th April 2014 4:00pm
- QUALITY ASSURANCE TRAINING WITH OLIVER SZIMMETAT, MICROSOFT... Thursday 10th April 2014 10:00am
- NRBUZZ: WHAT ROLE DOES RESEARCH PLAY IN EDTECH?... Thursday 10th April 2014 5:30pm