- Company: Incito Group
- Deadline: Sunday 1st January 2012
- Location: Nakuru
Background: Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent
Start Date: January 2012
Duration: Minimum 3 Months Internship Commitment
Incito Group Ltd is a Health IT solutions and research company providing affordable solutions for health care providers across Kenya. In our efforts to promote the health of individuals, we seek a highly skilled and motivated student/recent graduate for a paid internship position to:
- Assist with the development and implementation of existing programs.
- Formulate logic for new health systems and workflows.
- Develop system maintenance and implementation plans.
- Pursuing a Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or Equivalent, upper year students preferred. Masters students are encouraged to apply.
- Relevant programming experience.
- Familiarity with Ubuntu/Linux, MySQL, Tomcat, Java, JSP and the latest HTML standards preferred.
- Basic networking experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to excel in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Willing to travel occasionally.
- Maturity in performing assigned tasks.
How to apply
Please attach a one page cover letter highlighting your interests, experience and/or views on the role of information technology in advancing health care in Kenya. Please also attach your salary expectations and copy of transcripts.
Interested/Qualified applicants, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- MARKETING AND PR WITH PATRICIA MBATIA... Monday 2nd December 2013 3:00pm
- AIRTEL MONEY DEVELOPER SESSION... Wednesday 4th December 2013 1:30pm
- NAIROBI RESEARCH BUZZ... Thursday 5th December 2013 5:30pm
- Taking Unit Testing to the Next Level (.NET User Group Meetup)... Wednesday 27th November 2013 6:00pm