Search Engine Optimization Intern1
- Company: Creative Edge
- Deadline: Tuesday 20th December 2011
- Location: Nairobi
Creative Edge Ltd has an open opportunity for that special, versatile and unique individual to join our team as an SEO Intern.
You will have an opportunity to learn and apply skills in Keyword Research and Analysis, SEO Copywriting, On page as well as Offpage Search Engine Optimization.
If you seek a Career in Marketing, and especially Digital Marketing, this is a unique stepping stone for you.
Age 20-24, in an educational institution or looking to start a career in Marketing. A keen interest in marketing, with a bias on experiential and online marketing. A person that understands and is willing to create positive brand identities. No experience required, it’s about the attitude.
- Learning sessions on the industry
- Kick start a Successful career in Marketing
- Build valuable contacts
- Monthly Allowance to cover Transport and lunch
- The Chance for Full time employment after 3 Month Probation
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with answers to the following Questions:
- Would you say that you are a member of ‘Generation C’ and if so, how?
- How connected are you online? Do you have a Twitter, Facebook, Linked In, Digg, My Space, You Tube and/or any other social media accounts?
- How often do you communicate online? Be it via posting, blogging, tweeting and or commenting. Please provide descriptions.
- Are you a content creator? If not why? Do you consider yourself internet tech savvy? If so how? And if not why?
- Do you engage with the online community? If so which ones? If not why?
- Do you know how to set up a Google Analytics account? Why is one important?
- What is Mail Chimp? How can it benefit SME’s?
- What is Wordpress and Blogspot? How can they benefit an SME, examples welcome toillustrate.
- Name 5 new internet tech startups that have caught your eye and explain why. How can these start ups also help Kenyan SME’s?
- What’s your favorite browser? If so why?
Deadline for applications is Dec 20th 2011.
How to apply
Send your CV to email@example.com
- MARKETING AND PR WITH PATRICIA MBATIA... Monday 2nd December 2013 3:00pm
- AIRTEL MONEY DEVELOPER SESSION... Wednesday 4th December 2013 1:30pm
- NAIROBI RESEARCH BUZZ... Thursday 5th December 2013 5:30pm
- Taking Unit Testing to the Next Level (.NET User Group Meetup)... Wednesday 27th November 2013 6:00pm