- Company: Samasource
- Deadline: Friday 18th March 2011
- Location: San Francisco, CA
Samasource is a social enterprise that connects people living in poverty to work via the internet. We are a small, dynamic team committed to changing the world with an innovative business model.
The Samasource engineering team is building a platform aimed at addressing poverty by proving direct access to work opportunities. The engineering team is a close-knit group of professionals, looking for outstanding candidates who will excel and thrive in a dynamic start up. If you are looking to play a key role in building interfaces used by people all over the world to better their lives, then we are your company.
We are looking for a talented designer with front-end chops to play a key role in building interfaces for our public facing sites as well as our distributed work platform. This is a 3 month contract position and has the potential to develop into a full time position.
- Redesign and rebrand the samasource.org and samasource.com properties
- Full responsibility for the front end look & feel + interaction design for the distributed work platform
- Design clean, functional, simple, and beautiful interfaces for our public facing sites and internal applications.
- Responsible for the entire front-end of
- Slick design skills and a passion for UI
- Strong web design portfolio, experience with both corporate and non-profit highly preferred
- Ruby on Rails, Haml, and Sass familiarity is strongly desired
- Previous design experience on interactive web applications
- At home in fast-paced environment with high level of ambiguity
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
How to apply
please submit resume, cover letter, design portfolio, and two professional references with job title specified to The Resumator. http://samasource.theresumator.com/apply/FM9zBf/FrontEnd-Designer.html
- INTEL SHARK TANK... Wednesday 11th December 2013 5:00pm
- MARKETING AND PR WITH PATRICIA MBATIA... Monday 2nd December 2013 3:00pm
- AIRTEL MONEY DEVELOPER SESSION... Wednesday 4th December 2013 1:30pm