Software Test Engineer1
- Company: Squad Digital
- Deadline: Saturday 31st December 2011
- Location: Nairobi
The Software Test Engineer must have experience in testing of Web application. Candidate should be able to prepare and execute test plans for various test projects. Candidate must have very good understanding of test designing concepts. Scripting knowledge and automation tools knowledge will be added advantage.
This individual must possess good communication skills and a solid experience in test designing, and test execution experience. Good understanding of QA practices with some experience in process is also necessary for this position. Candidate should have a good understanding of all the phases of a software life cycle from requirement to testing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Execute test plans,
- Create test labs, test scenarios and test cases
- Effort Estimation & Risk Identification
- Detailed Analysis of requirements to identify gaps or conflicting requirements
- Issue Debugging and support to development team
- Mentor junior engineers on preparing test cases and test execution
- Troubleshooting of issues for project
- Participate in some team management including:
- Recruitment and training of team members.
- Sub-task allocation in projects.
- Research and assist with creation of test frameworks and/or test automation.
This individual must possess good testing skills and solid experience in software testing projects. Good understand of quality process is very much needed for this job.
- 2-4 years of experience in software coding and testing
- Experience in various testing projects
- Good in Database Testing (Should be able to write SQL Queries)
- Proven track record of timely and quality delivery for International clients
- Good communication skills
- Strong analytical as well as technical skills
- Strong presentation skills and written communication skills
- In-depth knowledge of various testing concepts and models as well as development life cycle
- Knowledge of test designing concepts
How to apply
If you believe you are right for the above position, stop looking at this post and send your CV and portfolio / code-folio to firstname.lastname@example.org
- NRBUZZ: Using M-Health services to support home-based health care... Thursday 18th September 2014 5:30pm
- INTEL-SPONSORED GAME DEVELOPER MEETUP... Saturday 6th September 2014 10:00am
- PHP User Group... Tuesday 2nd September 2014 5:30pm
- HOW DO YOU DEVELOP YOUR SOFTWARE... Wednesday 3rd September 2014 6:00pm