- Company: Novacom Systems Limited
- Deadline: Friday 9th December 2011
- Location: Nairobi
Micros-Fidelio is the world’s leading provider of enterprise applications for the hospitality industry worldwide. The product range offers total IT solutions for administration, marketing and management of every type and size of hospitality business, from a single restaurant to an international hotel chain. Novacom Systems Limited, the appointed Micros-Fidelio distributor for East and Central African region, is recruiting dynamic, innovative and result-oriented individuals to fill the following positions:
Candidates should be able to demonstrate hands on knowledge in information systems with skills in databases and operating systems. First degree/diploma holders in Computer Science or Information Systems with other specialized training or suitable experience will be considered. The ideal candidate will have strong communication,
organizational, training and facilitation skills, and be willing to travel.
The role will be to provide initial design consultation services, to implement and train clients on Micros-Fidelio software and provide ongoing technical support.
How to apply
Candidates seeking professional growth and an excellent work environment should forward their application together with detailed resumes stating qualifications, experience, present position, current remuneration, contact numbers and three referees, to reach us no later than 9 December 2011 to:
HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICER
P. O. BOX 49076, GPO
NAIROBI 00100, KENYA
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
- EXPERT TALK - IBM'S RESEARCH DR. KOMMIE WELDEMARIAM... Wednesday 12th March 2014 10:14am
- DevOps Day Nairobi 2014... Wednesday 12th March 2014 10:14am
- NAIROBIJS MARCH MEETUP – PLAYING WITH ANGULARJS... Wednesday 12th March 2014 10:14am
- INTEL – GOOGLE DEVELOPER GROUP MEETUP... Wednesday 12th March 2014 10:14am